10th ANNIVERSARY CRUISE


Advertisement
New Caledonia's flag
Oceania » New Caledonia » South Province » Noumea
January 27th 2008
Published: March 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Getting there in style  Getting there in style  Getting there in style

Thanks to my best friend/sis Vale... great anniversay gift !
The Nobregas are off to sea ... a new experience to add to our travel adventures!!!
A 10 day cruise on the "Pacific Dawn" sailing to 4 ports of call around the south pacific region.

Anticipation was high, we've heard a lot about it! Couldn't wait to get into that mile of food...
As you all know on any cruise, anything and everything is available in on stop shop! and we weren't disappointed in that aspect...!

A brouchure tells a million stories though, as we know things don't always go to plan as in our case.
2 days into it, captain makes an official annoucement that we are sailing into a fierce cyclone....!
Itenerary out the window and our adventure became a "mystery cruise'...
We didn't know where we wer going to end up everyday, weather permiting, the seas were wet and wild with 5 meters swells!!!
The only guarantee was days at sea full of great entertainment (day & night).
Theme nights from islands to formal nights and plenty of gorog in between!!!!!!!!

Made friends with our adopted family on board... Many of great nights with them!
Specially making people believe we were an actually family...HA!!!!

It was possible to visit 3 beautiful ports: Noumea, Divine Island & Port Villa.
Locals very friendly (I was about to bring a few little ones back with me) and we made the most of our time on land with tours and exploring the sites by foot Nobrega style!

After all, our number one reason for this trip was to celebrate this milestone in our lives and we've made the most of it!
As we've learnt through out other holidays, time abroad should be appreciated and never taken advantage of...

Till next time............ The Nobregas over and out!



Additional photos below
Photos: 65, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

The DomeThe Dome
The Dome

Our home every night!!


Tot: 0.238s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 67; dbt: 0.059s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb