Matamonoa island


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji
March 24th 2014
Published: March 28th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Today we had a lazy start as we are in Fiji and everyone is laid back. We didnt feel our best. We only just made it to breakfast as i thought it was served till eleven but its ten.

The sun was warm, i.opened yhe door and could hear the sea so peaceful. We both had a coffee infront of the beach to try and wake us up.

The coffee didnt work so we thought the sea might do the trick. We had a dip and felt a little bit better.

Darren had a little doze so i went for a walk along the beach. This island is so pretty i could just sit and watch the waves for ages.

We had lunch then Darren went hand fishing with a group of guys. He caught one fish apparently he was last to catch but said his fish was a good size. I didnt go as i thought id be sea sick in a little rocky boat.

Life in Fiji is hard so we had a little nap as the heat just knocks you out. This was.followed by the exhausting task of lying in the hammock.

It soon came to six so we stepped onto the beach and watched the sunset was really nice and romantic. It made me sad though as every hour goes by we nearer to going home. We took.some pretty photographs, i like practicing taking them. Darren has got fed up of me saying stand there, come here, but its hard to take a bad picture here because it looks like a postcard.

The night was basically the same as the night before although Darren stopped at two cavas this time. It was a little windy tonite so not many couples were out so the game was cancelled. We had an earlyish night and went back to our bure.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb