Fiji Experience and Tropical depression


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Nadi
January 8th 2009
Published: January 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I have to keep this blog short as I am supposed to be eating dinner and I am getting eaten alive by mosquitoes right now.

I started my tour and there are 14 very nice people from all over the world on the tour bus. We left Nadi and started traveling east towards Suva along the Queens highway. We first stopped at Natadola Beach which is very close to local golf legend Vijay Singh's new golf course. We hung out there for a few hours and then headed to a Fiji village where we learned about some local customs and taboos. Then we had to head to our resort/hostel as the tropical depression set in and it started raining. Mango Bay resoort at Coral Coast was pretty nice but the dorms were very muggy and we had to sleep in very claustrophobic mosquito nets.

The next day we had to skip our trek into the mountains because of the rain but we did get to take an inner tube trip down the Navua river. Then we finished up at Uprising Beacj resort in Pacific Harbour.

I'll add some photos when the internet is a little quicker.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb