Wonders of Armidale


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
August 5th 2017
Published: August 5th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Armidale is the most wonderful city in Australia. It is the best place to visit for tourist especially for those people who have interest in history and scientific places. The city is full of natural wonders like gorges, waterfalls, and natural reserves. This city is the best place for those people who want to spend some quite time with their loved once away from the noise and population of the populated cities.

Here are some most famous places in the city, which people can visit when they are staying in Armidale.

wollomombi gorge and falls picnic area

The best place in the city for those people who want to camp near some rough country site is the Wollomombi Falls campground. This is just like heavens with quite surroundings. This waterfall is the best place to introduce kids with natural beauties and enhance their interest in natural resources. In the rainy season, you will be able to see the most beautiful rainbows. The rain makes the area more beautiful.

Gara gorge lookout

If you want to take a walk in the most beautiful area full of natural beauty, the best place in the city is GARA GORGE. You will have to take your car to reach the place but it will be worth the effort. You will find gum lines valleys, which reach to the coast. You will be able to breathe in clean and most healthy ear. The walks will fresh your mind. This is the best place for those people who love birds. These people can see most beautiful birds in this area.

Armidale and region aboriginal cultural centre and keeping place

If you are the person who loves to know about the culture and history of different places, you should visit The Armidale and Region Aboriginal Cultural Centre. This place does not just showcase the culture of the city but it will tell you many things about the culture of the country. There are many things for kids such as musical section, display of the heroes of the country. It also has movie viewing area and the best part is the archaeological section.

Tia falls lookout and picnic area

This is the beat area to take your kids for picnic. It is a best stop after a very long drive. it is located on the south western edge of Oxley Wild Rivers National Park. This waterfall is a very good place for kids especially if they want to have some barbecue in open area under beautiful trees.

budds mare lookout

This area is situation under heavy and most wonderful bushes and it is above the Apsley River Valley. The World Heritage-listed rainforest and over the Apsley River give a magical view from this area. His place is also one of those, which gives a very good ground for camping.

Little llangothlin nature reserve

It is a hidden gem of the area and can be reached through Glen Innes and Armidale. It is best for one-day trip. This place also provides the best bird watching. There are many few remaining freshwater lagoons in New England and it is one of them.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.584s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb