Oz Experience-Part 4-Noosa, Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay, Sydney & Melbourne!!!!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
October 9th 2007
Published: October 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

So further down the coast.............shame my time here is so short.............this country is so massive.............prob about 50hours on the coach down the coast...............miles......................too much to see.................too much to do...................not enough money :-(..............have to come back won't I!!!!

Today it's Sat 13th Oct, been away 4 weeks now, it feels more like one, i haven't stopped!!!!! haven't got homesick at all yet, had one afternoon when i felt a bit down for being here and spending all this money when i'm not earning any money but other than that all ok!!!!! 4 weeks have flown by and only have another 8 or so left so it's going to go sooooo quick, when you are at home booking it and you're going off by yourself you think it is forever but it really goes so quick and you meet so many people you never feel like you are by yourself anyway!!!!

Still feeling bit ill it is very annoying now, i think it may mainly be due to coaches and travelling that i feel dizzy well annoying if i cud stop feeling dizzy it would be better!!!! I've just read some of my last entries back to myself and although when you are writing this it feels like you are writing loads but when you read it back it isn't much and it doesn't sound half as good as what it is!!!! also i seem to moan more in my blog than write about the good things!!!!!

One thing when you are travelling is that you're main expensives are obviously accomadation and food!!! you seem to forever be buying food well especially in my case, what everyone does is carry these material supermarket shopping bags down the coast with their cheap backpackery food in them e.g. bread, eggs, cereal & pasta, so if you were wondering if i was starving to death fear not i always have a bag of backpacker food with me its funny!!!!

So i left Hervey Bay and travelled to Noosa on Wednesday wasn't a long coach ride. In Noosa i stayed at a really really lovely nice relaxed chilled out hostel called Dolphins Beach House, it was very chilled, the owners son even hanged out with us and all the staff which was cool. Noosa is a lovely, fine, expensiveish town, quite small, few nice shops and restaurants and few nice beaches and a lovely national park. On thursday i caught the free minibus from the hostel to Noosa Junction where there are a few shops and then i walked from there to Noosa Heads, looked round the shops, had an ice cream & a hot dog and walked along the main beach, then i decided to do the coastal walk around the national park it advised that it would take 2-3 hours but i didn't expect it to be half as amazing as what it was!!!!! the views and sights were incredible, in 2 hours i saw so much beautiful views, don't think my pics will quite show it but it was amazing, hells gate this massive black rocky cave bit down into the sea was amazing, walked along alexandra beach which is a nuddist beach and had some lovely old crinklies on it!!!!! then i swam in the sea with loads of surfers at sunshine beach, so that was a really cool awesome cheap day out!!!! so liked noosa n my time there was chilled. If i come back to oz id liek to spend more time in noosa as its classy but chileld as well!!!!!!!

I've been in contact with Nadia & James and i knew they were in Brisbane, i wasn't on planning on going to Brisbane as i have heard it's not that great it's just another city and seeing as i'm going to sydney and melbourne thought id leave it out & due to shortage of time & money but thought i couldn't possibly go past brisbane when the others were there and not see them, so i headed to brisbane next on friday morning!!!!!!!

So left Noosa friday morning on the good old Grey Hound which i have now travelled miles on and still have about 26 hours at least left to melbourne!!!! Arrived in Brisbane at 1pm and got the minibus to palace hostel and there sitting outside the hostel where two people i knew from england!!!!

ha haaaaaaaaaaa how funny seeing narz n james there, was quite random at first really, we totally couldn't get over it so didn't feel like we were on the other side of the world we could have just been in canterbury!!!!! so checked into palace which again was a very cool hostel, cheapish and nice, old but new like!!! we decided to go and find the lagoon, so brisbane first city i have been to!!!! weird really being in the city, think i prefer all the coastal towns really, very built up and busy and nothing major excting to do or see. so we found the lagoon which was under construction!!!!!!!!! damn it we were so looking forward to it to cool down, the kids section was open tho so we sat round that and chatted for a few hours about our 4 weeks of travelling so far which was cool to hear what they've done n tell them what i've been doing n see pics etc!!!! me n narz cooled off in the kids pool n got swam into quite a few times lol!!!! so then we went back to palace and cooked an amazing big fat english dinner to line our stomachs with!!!! sausage, mash, veg & onion gravy!!!!! how funny!!!! we cooked loads it was great!!!!! i had a nap n then we got ready to go out!!!! we went out to the down under bar which was below the hostel a backpackers bar so cheap!!!!! good night out got quite drunk, narz got wasted ha ha!!!! danced lots n met some more backpackers, plus met toni again and various others that i've already met further up the coast, its like a little family of travellers you keep meeting so never feel like you are alone!!!!

Got up sat morn n checked out of palace and we decided to go to the koala sanctuary!!!!! this was amaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!! we got to see loads of koalas and kangaroos up well close n stroke them and everything was great!!!! pretty good cos i haven't seen any kangaroos in oz yet so may be the only time i do now this trip round!!!! so that was fun and toni came with us, turns out toni knows my mums real mum which is totally weird!!! what a small world!!!!!! we've kept in touch most of the way down the coast now and will hopefulyl meet up at home!!!!! maybe on the isle of sheppey!!!!!!

so nice spending time with james & nadia felt like i'd been with them ages when only 24 hours so when came time for me to go and get the coach again to move on felt really weird n sad to say bye to them again and lonely going off by myself but after few hours felt normal again, should also see them in NZ & fiji!!!!!

I got the coach from Brisbane to Surfers Paradise was only 1.5hours yayyyy!!!!!

well surfers is something different!!!!!! didn't really know what to expect but certainly not like the rest of the smaller towns n places, it is basically almost a city, really built up, big sky scrapers, it was getting dark when i arrived so loads of big flashing lights everywhere like vegas or something!!!!! ermmmm first impressions is its different,not a town more of a city, very touristy, bit more expensive as well, gonna see the beech and look around tomorrow though......

Spent the day on sunday with a swedish girl joanna who was in my room at the surf n sun hostel, she very sweet, we went expolring round surfers, basically loads of shops n restaurants n bars n then the mahooosive beach!!!! we went up the Q1 building which is the 20th tallest building in the world to see the views over surfers which was pretty awesome, the beach looked amazing from up it although it was fairly expensive to go up it!!!! we got some food shopping from woolworths, cooked ourselves omlettes then i went n sat on the beach for an hour or so to watch the surfers n soak up the sun....hard life!!!!! that evening i sorted all my stuff out yet again, had a shower n spent about 2 hours on the phone to family n friends yayyyyy that was so nice.....felt like i was just down the road from them tho not over the other side of the world!!!!! was nice to talk to everyone for so long and properly catch up on what everyone has been doing. so surfers was cool but didn't do anything too major. the hostel had a really nice tv room with a massive flat screen tv, england won the rugby and the football so that was pretty cool loads of people in there wathcing that and i even watched a film which was fucking scarey weird fucked up shit....the jacket -weird film!!!!!

Monday 15th Oct i moved down to Byron Bay, the Greyhound was late first time ever, one hour late due to the traffic in surfers preparing for the indy car racing thats coming this weekend. Arrived in Byron Bay at 1pm very nice, lovely little town, more what i like, i'm def not a city girl ive decided i think, didn't majorly like london when i lived there for uni and don't seem to like the cities here prefer smaller more chilled out places so thats cool. Staying at Aquarius hostel which is nice, spacious, right near the beach, good facilities, pool, bbq, kitchen, big rooms so thats all good. I went for a walk about its such a small town so didn't take me long as only a few small street then i spent the afternoon on the beach looking out at the ocean!!!! oh yer have heard that there was a shark attack here today, a woman on a kayak first the shark went for her kayak then her!!!! how bad!!!!! scared to go in the sea now lol!!!!!

So my plans here for tomorrow....i'm going to get up early and do the cape byron national park walk, which i reckon will be good prob like the noosa walk, then spend the afternoon on the beach, cape byron is the most easterly part of australia!!!! so first place to see the sun from....how cool!!!!! On wednesday im checking out and having a surf lesson at 1pm!!!!!! yayyyyy how cool, its $60 but i cant come to oz and not try it!!!!! its 3 hours n they promise to have you standing so should be good!!!!!! Then wednesday night i'm getting a night coach all the way down to sydney!!!!!! 13 hours!!!!!! Sydney and Melbourne still to go before i fly to New Zealand, think i need to go home first for a weeks holiday from travelling!!!!! No seriouly gonna give myself a couple of days in NZ to chill out first n catch up on sleep before i start the kiwi experience as gonna need lods of energy for all the activities over there!!!!!

Byron walk was very lovely, maybe not as nice as the Noosa walk, but i didn't go by myself as i did in Noosa, i went with two peeps from my dorm, Robin this mad funny swedish guys and Isabelle a nice swiss girl so that was cool, they were both nice and then i went to the beach with John a cool english guy and Efrat an israely girl who i met in noosa!!!! the people at this hostel are all cool, good group of people, tonight we are going to try kangaroo!!!!! and then get drinking and go out yayyyyyyyy!!!! Wicked night out to Cheeky Monkeys in Byron, cool little bar/pub!!!! Drank lots n danced all night on the tables with everyone really cool night!!!!! wasn't expecting such a good night, we got to the bar and some weirdo aussie guy bought all of us about 3 drinks the hwole round was about $200 maddo but we weren't complaining!!! we got quite drunk n the bar was awesome!!!!!!

Well my surf lesson was awesome, was feeling bit hungover n not really up for it, got picked up and taken to the main beach, we got the board down on the beach and got wet suited up and rashied up!!!! rash tops!!!! got excited then!!!! lots of technique n kind of training n safety first, the technique is in 4 steps n fairly traicky and that was on the sand!!!! god the waves and the current n the wind was bloody strong, you need to be really fit, carries u miles and pulls you about all over the place, was well cool, managed to stand on my 3rd attempt and then almost everytime after that!!!!! how cool would def do it again if i had more time and money!!!! plus i want a pink surf board obviously!!!!! have to come back for more!!!!!

Next stop...............Sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow over night coach 13.5 hours was incredibly enjoyable-freezing cold, uncomfortable and long!!!!! But waking up and driving through the city and laying eyes on the sydney harbour bridge and opera house ive got to say kind of made it worth while!!!!! Christ the bridge is BIGGGGGGGGG & impressive!!!!! i didn't realise how big and cool the bridge was i lvoe it!!!!! almost got tingles seeing the bridge and the opera house!!!!!! So got off the coach and found the hostel id been recommended by a few people-WakUp, it was an awesome hostel, very funky, more like a hotel, massive oldish old building but very modern n funky n bright inside!!!! But the price matched the quality of it $34 a night which is the most ive paid my whole trip about 15 pounds but thats expensive and the room was smallish for the money and compared to other places ive stayed. So checked into my room had a quick shower and due to my shortage of time now i rushed out to see the city!!!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwww yer Sydeny is cooooooooool, decided though i'm not really a city girl, its too busy and noisy, i never majorly liked london when i was at uni there and seeing as from a tiny village just dont think im made for cities, i prefer it quiet and where you know everyone and know where everything is not so busy and noisy. But Sydney is very cool its obviously got some very amazing sights........i firstly walked right over the Harbour Bridge!!!!!! It is mahoosive, cool, big, dark, funky, busy, hectic, connecting both sides of the harbour and uniting the city!!!!!! I went up the Pylon Lookout on the bridge to see the views from a bit higher, really wanted to do the Bridge Climb but it was around $200 and fully booked most of the days i was here plus think id be quite scared!!!!! Walked around The Rocks area which has some nice old buildings and shops, then i had fish & chips sitting at the harbour!!!!! Ahhhhh how nice, know fish n chips is quite australian so had to have it here, plus some old guy came n chatted to me which was sweet, he'd just lost his wife bless him so i cheered him up for a bit. The weather was extremely nice!!!!!! I seem to have been pretty lucky with the weather the whole way down the coast!!!!! Only had prob 2 or 3 overcast days so yer good!!!! I'm nice and brown at mo actually but im gonna loose it in NZ i reckon :-( so after my fish & chips i walked round the opera house which is just as cool as it looks in pictures!!!! Then i walked around some of the massive botanical gardens!!!!! which are very beautiful and nice and pleasant, makes a nice change from the main city!!!!! Then from there i strolled back through Hyde Park back to the Hostel as my camera batt had died yet again have no idea why it dies so quickly when i take like 200 pictures in a couple of hours!!!! So went back to the hostel and had a rest.

Thursday night i headed out to have a look at the Sky Tower, there was a massive wait though so they recommneded coming back in the morning, from there i walked to Darling Harbour which is very nice at night, just wish i had enough money to treat myself to an expensive meal and big glass of wine.....oh i wish......the life of a poor backpacker!!!!! So back to the hostel for cereal for dinner!!!!! Treated myself at lunch cant do that more than once a month!!!!! Had an early night as was knackered from the night coach. Wake up very nice comfortable clean hostel so had a good nights sleep!!!!

Friday 19th Oct i checked out of wake up and had to pay the cheek of it to leave my bags in a locker, most hostels do free back holding but not in sudney its expensive!!!! Headed off walking miles again around the city, thats the other thing about cities you either have to walk miles or pay for transport so walking it is, maybe thats why i prefer smaller places!!! less walking and more time on the beach!!!!! So went and had a quick look round Kings Cross, then back to Hyde Park with a working camera and then i decided to treat myself to going up the Sydney Tower as James & Nadia had said i should do it as they hadn't. So went up the tower which was really cool, could see for miles as it was another perfect day prob about 27 C and perfect sunshine, so could see for miles all round the harbour and the city, the aiport and loads more!!!!! You also got included an Oz Trek ride thing, this turned out to be quite cool, kind of like a ride at Disney World, you go in and watch like a little show and then you went into like a moving simulator cinema room, it was cool, really showed alot about Australia and the rest of the country which i haven't seen all of yet and made me really want to come back even more!!!! showed the firworks in sydney at new year which looks awesome!!!!! So that was good!!!!!

After that i finally made my way to the harbour to get a ferry over to Manly, oh yer and grabbed some food from the international food court which had loads of different yummy food!!!! The ferry over to Manly only takes half an hour and you get to see good views of the Harbour. Arrived in Manly and felt so knackered i coudl hardly even be bothered to walk round or to find the beach!!!! Found the beach and watched people playing volley ball and surfing which i want to do again!!!! Then i made my way back to the Harbour Cove and sat on the harbour reading my book for a bit in the sun which was very pleasant!!!!! Ahhhhh so sydney very nice!!!!! Then i trekked all the way back form the harbour to the hostel which must be a good mile and i must have walked it about 4 times now!!!! I should be loosing weight but somehow sure im not!!!!!

Tonight i'm off to Melbourne on another nigth coach......joy to to the world i can't wait another 12 hours over night on a coach, im knackered before i get on it and already have 2 previous experiences of how wonderfully comforatble it is!!!! But wot else would i be doing!!!! Can't complain really, have to do it to see everything!!!!! So last stop in Australia is Melbourne........................

Oh yer haven't managed to see Heather or Laura here in Sydney as they busy and me short of time :-( again have to see them if and when i come back!!!!!!

Thank god that was the last coach ride, last time on the greyhound for now actually :-( but thankfully no more night coaches for a while, thank christ new zealand is so much smaller!!!!!! 2 nigths out of 3 on a coach is not good!!!!!

Arrived in Melbounre at 8am on Saturday mornign can't belive it my last stop in aus, made it all the way down the coast from Cairns to Melbounre think its like 3000 miles bloody ages!!!!! bit sad tho as its my last place to see here in oz but i have to come back to see more of this massive lush country!!!!!! bit emotional that my time here has come to an end, 4 weeks has flown by, ive met so many nice people, would liek to see everyone again and wish i could stop here longer and spend more time with everyone but oh well that gives me the incentive to come back!!!!

Found a hostel that i'd been recommneded The Nunnery which was in the Fitzroy and Carlton area just outside of the city centre, had also been recommended Base in StKilda but it was way more expensive adn couldn't check in until 2pm so didnt want to wait. Had to get the tram from the coach station to the hostel, that was funny as had no idea how they worked, where to get on it, how to buy a ticket or where to get off it, so having had a perfect nights sleep on the coach at 8am with all my heavy bags i attempted to find it on the coach, did ok tho with the help of a few nice aussies.

Ha ha The Nunnery Hostel is well funny!!!! i love it, literally an old nunnery!!! an old big massive ancient building made into a hostel, its as tho the nuns are still there and time has stood still, signs of them everywhere, the staff are all funky n weird n cool, the people all stayign there are all weird as well but in a cool way, so i look very normal!!!! the room is pretty good and all the facilities good so its funny, oh yer plus total bonus you get FREEEEEEEEEE tea, coffe, and hot choc all day and FREEEEEEEEEE breakfast, big fresh rolls, jam, choc spread, vege mite, peanut butter the lot and cereal all for FREEEEEEEEE so as you can imagine i tucke din as soon as i dumped my bags!!!!

Decided to have a sleep before heading out in the city so slept and showered. Then contacted Kate Ross friend from school who is livign in Melbourne with her australian boyf, we decided to meet up at the Botanical Gardens!!!! How funny haven seen each other for 5 years and there we were at the Botanical Gardnes in Melbourne catchign up!!!!!!!! How cool, oh yer plus again i have been so lucky with the weather, everywhere i go it has been lovely n nice n sunny, everyones like it was miserable earlier in the week and now its nice!!!! so the sun is following me yayyyyyyyyy!!!! last 2 days in aus and it is going to be good weather for both yayyyyyyy im so lucky!!!! was dreadign getting down as far as Victoria and Melbourne and it beign cold but yayyyyyyy its not!!!! So we sat in the Botanical Gardens and caught up on the last 5 years of our lives!!!!!!! Then Kate took mo for a drive about to see abit more of the city, her and her boyf live in Toorak which is liek the nice posh area of melbourne!!!! the hosue they live in is very very nice, big and modern lind of americanny like the villa we once rented in florida (family readign this). so we went back to her house n chilled out, drank cordial which was so nice compared to just water that i have been livign off, went on the internet for FREEEEEEEEEE and spent tiem in a house which felt so nice and relaxing rather than sittign with my head bent under a bunk head!!!! the afternoon wen tnice n slowly n relaxing, was cool seeing kate, she pretty much the same as at school, we were goign to go out but her boyf came back n felt sniffly so we didn't, i went back to the hostel for an early night, well actually kate took me back in her boyfs 4x4 and nearly crashed into a horse drawn carriage...logn story but funny!!!!! so sat night finally i chilled out for a bit, had cereal for diner again and finally started reading my lonely planet on new zealand!!!! figured as im going there on monday i shud know a bit about the country lol!!!!! so now got soem idea of what is in new zealadn and what i want to do there!!!!

Oh my bloody god im going to new zealand tomorrow how exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited!!!!! this trip is mental, i love the fact you fly from one place to another!!!!! i would so not be ready or like to be flying hoem yet errrrrrrr yuck would be way tooo soon, cor can;t wait new Zealand is going to be beautiful, got 6 main kind of cities.....Auckland, Wellington, Nelson, Christchurch & Queenstown ok thats only 5!!!!! then loads of beautfiul sights in between i cant wait.......i know 100% i want to do my sky dive at frans josef glacier, do some ice climbing and black water rafting in some caves, plus def see elise in auckland maybe for her bday and go on a big night out plus she also wants to jump off the auckland tower!!!!! not suicidallly like a bungy!!!!!!!!!! so yer man new zealadn is gonna be funnnnnnnnn the fiji man i cant wait more sun, chilling n hopefully do my dive course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sunday 21st October fuck my last whole day in australia and its 4pm already!!!!!!! :-((((((((((((((((((((

So got up this morn after a good noncoach nigths sleep!!!!!! yayyyyyy!!! had free french totast, bread n cereal n tea at the hostel!!!!!!! showered n then got the tram down to south melbourne beach to meet kate and her friend and walk the dogs on the beach!!!! the weather is extrememly hot and humid here today, they say its the hottest its been in months!!!! man i must be lucky for once!!!!!! so we sat on the beach for a bit then kate and her friend had to get back to do uni work!!!!man poor them i dotn miss that shit one bit!!!!! so i got the tram into the centre of the city for a look about, could see the river yarra, melbourne cricket ground MCG, federation square and then here i am in a net cafe writing my blog and uploadign all my pics. also putting all my pics onto cd now as my memory card is nearly full taken 1800 pics in 5 weeks oh yer man i love it!!!!!

so christ 5 weeks has gone, 4 weeks in aus has goen super fast and to new zealand it is next!!!!!

i would very much to come back to australia with my workign visa and spend a year or so here, there is so much to see and do, so many nice people to meet, so many fab beaches adn sports to participate in, and so much more of the country that i havent seen, plus so much more sun than in england!!!! so i want to coem back here with my visa, maybe do 3 months fruit pickign so that you can get another years visa, which i learnt off people ive met here so didn;t knwo that before you can get a 2nd visa if you do 3 months agricultural work this coudl also be workign on a farm rounding herds up on horseback....how cool would that be!!! cowboy clara!!!!! i mean cowgirl lol!!!! so yer cud do that, get ym 2 years and spend time travelling the west coast, seeing the outback, alice springs and ayers rock, meet up with people ive met here and do more along the east coast in less of a rush and do my fraser island trip which i have paid for but had to miss!!! so ye ri have to come back!!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 101, Displayed: 40


Advertisement



22nd October 2007

Hi clar
hi clar the wether is not to bad hir I bet it is really sunny there I love all your pichers but I gust love the kangroo and its jowy it is so cute I bet your having a graet time I gust wish you where here yestday it was the sunnyest day we have ever had evry one is amazed you sor james and nardz there not long now till you come back my mum has found lots of new people to work so you mite have to get used to them first but I bet they only have to say there names ones and you will not feget them lots and lots and lots of love from dad,mum,chole,caitlan,callum and cieran xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
26th October 2007

Hey..x
Hey..x clar are u ok? i hope that you are having a great time on your experience around the world. i have had my hair cut and most people like it( hint, hint) lol. I miss you so much and i cnt wait until i see you again..x Not long until you come back now..x miss u lotsssssssss love from Chloe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
26th October 2007

hay clar
hay clar I love you so much I gust want to white to you evry seconed the boys have got new beds callum has got a racing car and cieran has got a fire engin wich has got a bed under neeth. i raelly love chloe`s hair cut and got a fringe. i and chloe have got the ugg boots i have got pink and chloe has got black and cream i bet you will really like them i really want to see you. i gust want to cuddle you right now and kiss you i love your blog thankes for the email loots of love from caitlan and evry one in my family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
27th October 2007

hay clar
hay clar I am sorry I ceap witing to you I gust have no things to do xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0855s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb