Great Ocean Road to Tasmania to Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
February 1st 2007
Published: February 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello der, heres the latest low down.

Alls great. Just back from tassi. Cool spot. Loved it, just toured around, trekking and seeing the sights. Check out the pics.

Last weekend we hit for the tennis. Despite the bad weather (it pissed all day so the outdoor courts were closed, which means that there was only one court available for games. the queues were too long so we just chilled and watched the tennis on a big screen. after a while we gave queuing a go and as luck would have it, two people came out of the arena, picked us two devout (yeah right) fans out of the massive queue and gave us their pass back tickets. you get these when you leave the arena and want to go back in. pure luck but we were delighted as we'd paid our entry fee and to not see some tennis would have been shi-ite!) we managed to get in and see a few games (cluisters, davedenko and blake, all top 5's in either the mens or womens, which was cool). funny story. we were walking along and I said I needed to take a pat cash (cockney for slash for the uninitiated) and who pops his head over the crowd to say, "what do you want with me" only pat himself. check out the pic.

we hit the great ocean road the weekend before that, which was cool as an eskimo. check out the picks.

then there was the cricket. lets just say, booze, fights, streakers and fat party animals. check out the pics.

alas, our time is up. will keep this updated more regularly so check it out.


Additional photos below
Photos: 52, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0624s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb