Summer in Western Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia
November 25th 2007
Published: September 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

We are making two trips this year-end. First trip: travel down under to Australia to visit some friends and drive around Western Australia. Second Trip: Macau-China-Hong Kong-Macau.

25.11.2007 : Perth


We arrived in Perth early in the morning, around 7am, took the complimentary hotel shuttle to the hotel (Criterion Hotel) located in the city (Hay's Street). We were not able to check-in early as the hotel was fully booked. Having spent a few hours in the plane with hardly any sleep, we were too tired to do any sightseeing. So we headed to the Esplanade Park by the Swan River and lazed around. We saw many cyclists passing by the park in this beautiful Sunday morning. I tried some shots of the cyclist zooming past using the servo mode. The photos turned out pretty nice.

26.11.2007 : Pinnacles at Nambung National Park


We collected our car in the morning and drove 260km all the way to Nambung National Park to see the Pinnacles. We spent about 45min going round the 3.5km loop, stopping many times along the way to walk around the desert, and marvelled at the beautiful rocks. From the National Park, we headed south again in the direction of Perth and spent the night at Karrinyup Waters Resort north of Perth. The resort was not easy to find though as we made a wrong turn at the Reid Hwy. We finally arrived at 7:10pm.

27.11.2007 : Fremantle - Bunburry



Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb