Day 94 Australia, Perth


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Yanchep
February 17th 2015
Published: February 20th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hey Bloggers, friends and Family,



Today we headed to Yanchep National Park. Kelly drove Seb, and us, which was about 40 minutes away from the house in Butler. It was $12 per car, and once inside the woodlands and wetlands park, we could see Koalas, Kangaroos, emus and cockatoos. Caves can also be viewed on 45 minute tours, but we didn’t bother with this. After having strawberries and nuts for a snack, Kelly then drove us to the beach, where we read, sunbathed (although the weather was a little cloudier today) and Neil and Seb took a dip in the freezing Indian Ocean.



We bought rolls, ham and cheese from the supermarket that we ate back at the house for lunch. The rest of the afternoon was enjoyably relaxing: reading, chatting, playing catch with Bodhi and snoozing.



In the evening Kelly and Seb went to parents evening for an hour, so we watched Bodhi for a while; and Amy also came round for tea. Seb made Pizza from scratch, including the tomato puree! I drank white wine and Seb and Neil drank red. About 9pm Neil and Seb then went to the local pub for an hour to meet another of Neil’s friends from ships, who also works in the mines (James Spence). The pub closed at 10pm though, so Neil and Seb continued to open another bottle of red once back home.



Early start tomorrow, so early to bed for me and Kelly, Neil and Seb on the other hand…..





Love V&N


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.293s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 20; qc: 74; dbt: 0.1424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb