Wyndham (Tuesday 10th June - Wednesday 11th June)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Wyndham
June 11th 2008
Published: July 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Mid afternoon we arrived at Wyndam and what appeared to be a very run down dusty and dirty town. So much for the excitement of arriving in a town after all that time!!
The caravan park was old but had the basics as well as a pool so we set up camp right next to it. You should have heard the excitement when the girls saw the pool - not one of the waterfalls we went to got that much praise!!
We decided a night out at the pub was the way to go, so we headed into town to the Wyndam pub for dinner. The little girls enjoyed exploring the pub, Ki collecting coasters and Ella discovering the toys. The meals were massive but we put our best effort to make a dent in them. At the end of the night the girls were given free icecreams and Ki a whole box of coasters to take home. Just what we need in the van!
We were slow to pack up and had a morning swim (we are definitely in holiday mode now!) then headed to the bakery for more food on our way out of town.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0631s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb