The last leg


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Pinnacles
December 20th 2009
Published: December 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Goomaling Caravan ParkGoomaling Caravan ParkGoomaling Caravan Park

The last stop before going home
Sunday 20th December

We are now back home. We took two days to come back via Wongan Hill. As we always do when we are on that particular route, we stopped at "Goomaling Caravan Park", it is a shire park and it is unrated, however, it would put to shame some of the rated park. The service is great and friendly, the facilities are superb, and you can even exchange books freely in the laundry, there are plenty to choose from.

A bonus: it is only $10.00 per night per van- pets are welcome

This year, Goomaling Caravan Park is having a get together for their clients on Christmas day and a big meal will be provided in the park's kitchen.

We loved Jurien Bay and we will go back, hopefully when the wind is not so fierce, the town is lovely and you can get practicaly anything you need while on holiday, great for kids as well as adult and disabled.

I recommend the cafe near the real estate agent, the thick shakes are really yammy!!!!
So until the next trip, this is it from me.

John and I wishes everyone a very special
Christmas at the caravan parkChristmas at the caravan parkChristmas at the caravan park

Goomaling Caravan Park was really well decorated and made you realised that the festive season is well and truly here.
Christmas and as many blessing as one can hope for. May the coming year brings even more goodies and good health.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Salt pan GoomalingSalt pan Goomaling
Salt pan Goomaling

The salt is really doing some serious damage in the country, vast expenses are dead and it is very dry, the farmers around here are a special breed of people. Farmers are notoriously very tough, but the city people should really take a long drive and take more notice!!!!


21st December 2009

good to hear that all went well. Sounds like a good time was had!

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0523s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb