Perth


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
September 3rd 2007
Published: September 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

What a struggle, but we're here. Joc and Peter have saved us. The afternoon we left Cervantes, we unexpectedly rode into a black wall and drowned. Tried to dry off in a great place where the Australian Government and others are trying to measure the warpage of space (and time) . There is a public part of the operations called the Gravity Centre where they demonstrate a number of the principles involved. The one I liked best was a long hose that you could speak in and put the other end to your ear. You could hear yourself talk (like an echo) several seconds after you said something. But we were still dripping (having left our wet weather clothing at the bottom of our bags) when we left, so we hit a motel as soon as we could find one. Seems we were only 10 kms away from the Brouwers house. Now we are getting to know the area and figure out how to sell our bikes as we've decided this will probably be the end, once we've gone south past Margaret River to Albany first to check out the forests, wineries, caves and museums . . .


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb