Perth Bound 'N" In Perth


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
May 28th 2008
Published: February 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

So up at 8am today which was reasonable enough as appose to 5am, anyway grabbed breakie and checked out and caught the transfer to the airport and there was dave on the bus as he was heading to perth aswell for a few days and then home. He grabbed me a beer at the airport and i had a few more on the flight as again qantas did not have my veggie meal argghhhhh, complained to qantas and only got a poxty meal voucher and then got a shuttle bus to the hostel.

Its wet and dull in perth and got to the hostel and checked in and its miles from the city, but i perceivered and walked into the city and took a few piccys and the is not much to the city and the transporttaion seems not to be a patch on sydney, i booked a surf lesson for friday before i fly off to cairns and im buggered if i know what i will do tomorrow, i was going to do a wine tour but its not running tomorrow. The hostel is not the friendliest either so ill be glad to leave on friday.

So i got up earlish and headed into the city and visted the western austraila museum and old jail which was intresting and then a wlak round the city, a trip on the CAT bus which was free and grabbed some food at woolworths and 15 bucks for all own brand stuff so not cheap and then the afternoon walking round the kings park which was cool and then back to the hostel to watch the comedy channel and chill out.

Following day up early and off to leighton beach in freemantle which was a nice beach and had another good surf lesson and got up and standing a few times, so certainly a sport i will follow up, the last wave i nearly rode into the beach until another beginner hannah wacked me in the face with her surf board. Then the train back to the city and hung out in the hostel and met a few people and watched some dvds and did some washing and hopefully meet up for a drink before my flight to cairns and i will hopefully be meeting a friend and former housemate craig who is living and working in perth.

Met a cool english girl jessie who has been to asia and some parts of central and south america and gave me some soap powder for the washer which was cool of her.

Advertisement