G'Day mates


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
August 18th 2007
Published: August 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Man, its been a long time. Sorry guys. For a while there i didn't have the internet at home then I couldn't down load pisc (i did try i promise) but now (fingers crossed) its all go.

So where to begin....

Everything is going well for me on this side of the world. I have an awsome job working with kids with special needs in a school as an Education Assistant. Pretty much doing what i did in England but without the messy stuff. The pay is great and, of course, so are the hours. Non of the kids are voilent (thank god) but there is plenty of behaviour issues to deal with especially the Spoilt syndrome, the stubbern syndrome and not forgetting the Attention Seeking syndrome. Alchole is a very big part of my life. But then, wasn't it always???

Perth is known for its outdoor life style and dont think for a second that i take that for granted. Any time the sun shines (its been winter so more rain than sun, but not nearly as much as England) i'm on the beach, weekends, and mid week, consist of kayaking, mountain biking and climbing. I'm loving all the sport and as soon as the sun is out consistantly there'll been four wheel driving, camping, fishing, the lot...

So yeah, things are great. I also have a HUGE trip planned over Xmas to the east coust consisting briefly of training across Aus, sleeping under the stars at Ayres rock, sailing in the Whitsundays (Great barrier Reef) Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney....... Will fill you in on that later.

Anyway, posted some pics. Again i apoligise for being MIA.

Hope everybody is well.

Anna.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

PerthPerth
Perth

The 'inlaws'!!!
kayakingkayaking
kayaking

just to prove that i have been.


19th August 2007

inlaws ???? hhaahha - great photos !! miss you !!
20th August 2007

Busy Bee
Hi Anna - Looks like you've been a busy bee as always. Great to see your photos. Especially like the ones of Perth cityscape and you with the joey. I can tell your looking forward to the endless Australia summer. Enjoy. We all miss you tons. Ciao, Richard
21st August 2007

dammit!
dammit!! i had you pegged as the stay at home and read a book kinda girl- i thought you were just telling tales to make me jealous, now i'm really really jealous!!!!

Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb