bathers


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Mosman Park
February 10th 2009
Published: February 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

feb 10 09. i finally am getting the bathers made. that is i'm having a seamstress make a two piece swimsuit using the material from three of the small flags. the top will be the green and gold part of the flag and the bottom will feature the white stars on blue. when she reclines on her left side you'll see the flag.
the story is i was washing the windows of a sewing store and they had seamstresses they did business with. i gave mary the flags and said i wanted to talk to the woman doing it as she needed to know exactly how i wanted it done. went to the workshop yesterday at 3pm. the woman was almost finished. it was a disaster. just bits of the flag randomly stitched to make the bathers. everyone was distressed. finally i gave them something to share the cost and we discussed how i wanted it done. she's going to have another go. they'll call when it's done.
then i'll get a girl to model it and put it on the front page of the website. sex sells. this will jazz up the site.
next project is to do a 'youtube' of the chant with as large a group as i can assemble.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.213s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1584s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb