Day3


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Kununurra
November 8th 2012
Published: November 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Lake ArgyleLake ArgyleLake Argyle

Lake Argyle in the evening
Wow What a day Out early to get some supplies. Shoppers in Darwin Take note Kununurra Coles is about 20% CHEAPER than Coles Mitchell Street BEAT THAT. Kay called into see the guys at the local office and had a wonderful reception They were all very pleased to see her and wish her well on her travels. Back to the caravan Site for a long lazy swim then readied ourselves for an amazing cruise on Lake Argyle. The biggest man made Lake in the Southern hemispher. approx 75Kms Long and approx 45Kms wide with depths ranging from 5 meters to 35 meters.A lot of water. We had 2 swims even though there were fresh water crocs around but far enough away not to bother us. Got back at 8.00pm after the cruise so a good cool JD and Coke was the call of the day and then off to get some ZZZZZZ,s. Today we go to Wynda on the North Coast to check out the fishing and views. Tomorrow we head for Halls Creek overnight then Fitzroy Crossing before Broome where we will stay a few nights Hope all are well as we are tanned and relaxed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Lake Argyle Lake Argyle
Lake Argyle

Its a big Lake


9th November 2012

Loved day 3
Hi Kay & Andrew What a great start to an amazing adventure you are going to experience. Look forward to your next post. Travel safe Love Col & Julie x
10th November 2012

Helloo
Your retirement sounds awesome so far :-)

Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb