Wayne Again


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Kimberley
August 1st 2012
Published: August 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!! THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF “WAYNES WORLD”



It started well we had an earlier happy hour than usual, as it gets dark by about 5-15pm, a few drinks and lots of laughs, then about 6 o’clock all hell broke loose. There was a lot of scuffling and all of a sudden there were special forces cops everywhere, guns drawn, pointing them at everyone, and they headed straight for Wayne’s Van - almost pulled his door off it’s hinges, shoving Wayne out of the way and went searching thru the van. Wayne said “What the hells going on”. The cops said they were looking for a murderer who killed someone down south and he was last seen in this area. Wayne said “Well he’s not in here.” The cops shoved him out of the way again, and took off outside. Wayne followed. All of a sudden Wayne said there he is and jumped in his car and took off after him. Meanwhile, we are all huddled together scared as all hell and Wayne is off after this dude. Well he went hurtling across the low-lying bridge and off up the other side then out onto the main road. Wayne’s getting real close to this guy and he went to put on his brakes but would you believe it his brakes failed and he runs straight over the top of him.

The Cops took Wayne away for questioning and the poor bloke he hit is in a real bad way. What we would refer to as “Road Kill”. Wayne was released a few hours later and we believe is going to be awarded a bravery medal and given honorary Australian Citizenship.

Advertisement



3rd August 2012

What the blazers?
Is this blog for real? Remember I'm a sleep deprived mumma so my brain isn't working at it's normal pace. I've read your latest entry titled 'Wayne's World' 3 times and can't work out if you're having a lend of me or this really happened. Love Kylee, Darren, Lyla and Evy

Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0486s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb