Happy campers!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Exmouth
December 3rd 2007
Published: December 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Nice and early again today for the trek home! It's all pretty much drivintg today but Steve has brought out the trivial pursuits and we had a game of that on the way to pass the time! It's one all england v rest of the world! I have realised i do not know a lot of general knowledge so I have been reading the trivial persuits questions in hope that some of it will sink in! Did you know that Tonga used to be called the friendly islands - ha ha..have I impressed you?? nope...well one of the few questions I could answer was a questiont he other team got! how rude is that, who became a legend after he was the first man in space - yuri gargarin of course in 1961. There you go....thats all I can share with you right now! ha ha! lesson over! bear in mind that it was Oz Trivial pursuits though!!

Anyway, we arrived at the farm where we were styaing that night, the gate was locked so Steve left the van and us to walk up the path. Anyway, the owner came and showed us where the key was and the Swedish man drives the van up the drive to find Steve. This Swedish guy is so funny because he doesn't even speak English! His wife does but not him! Anyway it was a funny moment, perhaps you had to be there!

the farm is in the middle of no where but they have alpaccas in the field which we got to feed and 2 rascal little dogs who are cute! they have a bigger dog as well that kept hitting the little one in the face with his paw because the little one was jumping on him! We went for a quick dip in the pool there as well and then Steve set up a fire to toast marchmallows on! wooo were in the real outback! So that was really goos. One of the guys spotted a shooting star that went on for ages! Must have lasted about 8 seconds and it changed a green colour as well. Was fab!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0273s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb