Day 22


Advertisement
Published: July 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today we drove from Gregory to El Questro. To get to El Questro you must have a 4WD because there is bad corrugations. To get into El Questro there are two river crossings that are very deep. We crossed the Pentecost River. Once we reached El Questro we booked our private campsite And drove down to our private campsite. Our private campsite was called Willey Wagtail and was next to the river with crocodiles in. We went for a swim in the river but didn't see any crocodiles. Then we went back to the tent and had dinner.

The next day we went on a tour of the cattle station. After that we went on a cruise down the Chamberlain Gorge. I got to feed fish that spat at you, they were called Archer fish. I got to feed a Barramundi.

That night we did a junior ranger night and Christian cracked the whip.

The next day we went to Zeberdee Springs. Zeberdee Springs is a hot springs where hot water bubbles out of the ground. After that we came n back to the campsite then stayed at the campsite for a while. After that we went for a swim. I swung off a rope into the water.

Advertisement



21st July 2013

You are still doing great things. So much swimming and lots to see and you've been away 22 days. Thanks for telling me everything Kate. Boab trees are strange aren't they? Love to everyone and watch out for those ants!
28th July 2013

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha ha ha! Thats funny! Fish that spit on you! Did they spit at you? I love the photo of you swimming in the river! It looks like fun!

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 42; dbt: 0.048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb