bowls club


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Cottesloe
August 31st 2010
Published: August 31st 2010
Edit Blog Post

31-8-10. thought i had lost the email but here it is: Hi Fred, Our bowling club is interested in developing a club flag. Looking at a triangular arrangement, probably one metre by three, with club emblem and phrase - Home of the Kardy Kats. Can this be done and if so what would be the cost and timeframe. What would we need to provide - colour version of club emblem etc??? Look forward to your response. Cheers Ian Temby Vice President Kardinya Bowling Club. my reply: ian, presumably you've contacted me because of my flagoz design. i would be interested in helping you. i would need to meet with you at the club where you could provide me with whatever you think is relevant. the timeframe is more likely set by you inasmuch as creativity can be long term. any assistance i can provide will only require a donation to the australian wildlife conservancy in whatever amount you consider appropriate. cheers, fred. also today i went into an op shop in inaloo looking for a pot. passing the 'caps $2' basket spotted one with the 'southern cross and boomerang' flag on it!!!!!! someone had produced a cap in jeans material with a flag badge (of very poor quality) but without the word 'australia' below it. i have no idea who did this.





Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 999.7kb