Coral Bay


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Coral Bay
August 2nd 2013
Published: August 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today we arrived in Coral Bay, we stayed at Bayview Caravan park. At the campsite it had a heated pool, two playgrounds, tennis court and a bouncy pillow. when we got there we put up the trailer tent had lunch and went in the pool. After the pool we went to the trailer tent and had chicken wraps for tea.

The next day we went to the beach and went snorkelling in the sea we thought we saw giant trevally but they were Snapper and red emperor. They came close to our feet and they felt like slimy goo. The coral looked like sticks and cabbage, it is known as finger coral and cabbage coral. We saw lots of tropical fish, we saw angel fish, butterfly fish, parrot fish, zebra fish and trumpet fish and lots more I don't even know the name of.

After that I taught Sarah how to play French cricket. After the beach we went back to the tent and went in the pool.

The next day we did a walk to skeleton Bay, which is a reef shark nursery. We didn't see any sharks as it was too early in the year. Then we went to watch the fish being fed. A ranger gave us food and showed us how to feed the fish.

Then we went back to the campsite, had a shower and went out to dinner. For dinner I had spaghetti bolognaise and a jelly cup.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0686s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb