1st week!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Warrnambool
January 14th 2012
Published: January 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

hello everybody from sunny oz.

my god have we done alot in 5 days! where do i start!



we arrived not to jet alged but a little warn out as probyl only about 5-6 hours sleep! annoying little girl kicking the back of our chairs from hong kong to melbs! so happy to see mick and nikki seems like i only saw them yesterday! went out for dinner with kelly who i hadnt seen for all this time either both chloe and i could not keep our eyes open as we tried to finished our shared nachos! went to bed at 8pm slept al the way though to 9am!

we have been to a koola conservation park where we got some great pictures and videos of the beautiful creatures. one got fed up of jus hanging around and got up for a walk which is very rare it walked all the way along the boardwalk showing off! was amazing experience that we were within touching distance! photos to come later!

went to see the kangaroos which was cool but got swamped by emus who wanted a piece of the action! pretty scarey but the kangroos were awsome!!! massive things that could butt you over like johnny wilkinson kicks a rugby ball! lol theyve got such expresive faces sniffing around the food bag we had and holding onto our hands to ask for more! very cute

i went for a swim yesterday morning with mick and the dogs was pretty cold but very referesing wish i could go everyday....maybe i will for the next 4 months!



have been to a few wineries where we had some lovely wines! all free but have bought a bottle for nikkis dad as we are currently at his 60th birthday celebration, yesterday went to another winerie and had some cheeses and breads was lovely to sit and chat in the warm and catch up on old times with matt(nikkis brother) and his girlfriend whos from mithcham!!! this is all on Phillip island which is nearly all National Heritige land so is very protected and has lots of wildlife.



Fairy pengiuns....how could i forget! we left about 7pm and headed to the beach where we would wait for the fairy penguins to come out of the water and run up the beach to go to their nests! was very very cute as some were a bit scared and backed out and went back into the sea to get some more encouragment from the other pengiuns.



last night we had a house party at the beach house on phillip island where i saw the rest of the ozzy crew from london was wicked to see everyone again and felt like no time had past at all.

this week we are back in Tooradin trying to get skype on nikkis phone so will attempt to skpye family and luca in your everning time but i will let you know when i can get it x



love you all and having such an amazing time xxx till next time xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 50; dbt: 0.071s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb