great ocean road


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Warrnambool
February 3rd 2008
Published: February 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

25-1-8 last night and yesterday noticed dozens of spiders size of a five cent piece in carly, car, harmless except distraction so i killed them easily enough to die, fear justifying the act and i might drive off the road which came later as i searched for bush parkup. in the flickering light on the dashboard a huge huntsman spider like in awesome presence i travel map whacked her i'm thinking mother of the takeover. crumpled and held on as i flipped out of the car. then early to bairnsdale for i've fpund free senior coffee mccafe. on to traralgon for street spruik not good til found carpark gold mine some four wheel drive blokes got several and one lashed to bull bar! should've taken a pic. hommus lunch parkup more spiders seemed like hatchlings brought on board by huntswoman possibly in the high grass sleep spot on night before. warm and hot sunshine when clouds shift, all green. or maybe they're a different species alltogether. gaiaism the fine art of living normally while saving the planet. sulpher crested cocatoos relaxing in the arvo. what is that urge to write record reference pointing to infinity.
26-1-8 good spruik in warrugal and beers night at pub. early rise and ride to melbn along wall-lined and wide vistaed highway turning to freeway with a toll! got off in time and coffeee break then by the yarra where took first park up for the day. walk to fed square and got in the parade. then parkland back to car for more flags. humid pleasant later changing to rain. straya dai oh ait mait.
27-1-8 found out early geelong race week so i went over westgate bridge and six lanes in light traffic to yachting maxi. walked docks and crowd for hours. good fun. paella. two large flags flying onto boats and at least fifteen burgees. then stumbled on to award ceremany for excellent finger food and crown lager. windy warm and occasionally sunny. top day top result. strangely amid yachting scene i didn't really feel a part. had i been offered a sail ida been there.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.209s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb