Swan Hill 27th Sept


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Swan Hill
September 27th 2011
Published: October 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

SWAN HILL 27th Sept

After such a big day yesterday we decide to stay around the park today and relax a bit. We book the kids into a couple of the parks activities. Today they are having bead bracelet making classes which tickled Charlottes fancy and ice cream sundae creating which tickled all threes fancy. It was a good day for ice creams as the temp was to get to 30 degrees.
By the end of the day the kids had made bracelets, created ice cream sundaes, pounded the jumping pillow, swam in the pool and did numerous laps of the caravan park on our bikes. Not so relaxing for the kids, but very relaxing for the folks. With the kids taken care of with all the goings on in the caravan park, we sat around under the sun with a few drinks watching the 'nomad' world go by.
Prado with 20ft dual axle luxury caravan arrives. Wife gets out to start arm movements which only her hubby understands as he reverse parks the van. He gets out and inspects wifes directions and when happy unlocks the caravan boot. Wife plugs in power cord to getbthe fridge going, hubby winds down jockey wheel and stabilizers and then pulls out awning. Wife gets out mat for front door, bangs kettle on and done! Military precision and every different couple that arrives do it the same way. "Are you watching this Rach? This could be us one day!" "Don't be silly Chris, they don't argue enough!" "Yeh your right....again!"


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb