Day 9 - melbourne


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Ringwood
September 27th 2016
Published: September 27th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Flight was full, but no problems. Pippa slept pretty much all the way. Charlie watched a movie then after about an hour and a bit crashed for the rest of the flight. Chris C went to sleep early. I think I was out soon after. Woke up to the best sunrise I have seen. Colours were spectacular. Stephanie had woken a bit earlier so we were able to chat about the sunrise for a while.

Breakfast was served as we flew over Adelaide. Finally down at Tulla with a super smooth landing. Can't fault Garudas service and pilots - both very effortless and smooth. Eventually have to wake Pippa up and change her into warmer clothes. Into terminal, through customs, bags out quickly and then quarantine. Declared wooden objects we had bought, no problems and onto the bus to the car park.

Cars still there, bags loaded and away on not so crazy roads. Off for a coffee and real breakfast then our separate ways home.

Holiday finally over, now to unpack bags, wash, put stuff away and then catch up on mail, etc. Thanks Bali for a good time, interesting sights and scenery and some really beautiful people.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 19; qc: 30; dbt: 0.1149s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb