Day 52 - Ringwood


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Ringwood
August 22nd 2015
Published: August 22nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Home at long last. So much nicer to go through customs and immigration in your home town. Easy pass through customs with the automated gates. Declared some stuff we bought in Budapest which the immigration said was no problems, then bags come off as I walk up to the carousel so all is good. Messages from Stephanie saying she is just arriving as well.

Out we go and Stephanie is waiting. Nice to see her and we also know that Jessica and the kids are safely down as well. Out to the car and off to home. Arrive home and drag the bags inside for the last time on this trip. Phew, a breath of relief that we have survived 7 weeks of travel, our bags followed us in flight (and the buses, trains and ships) so a real bonus.

Now for bed.

Quick update - woken at 0700 by Charlie creeping into the room. Great to see him and he crawls into bed for a chat. Not too much longer and Pippa tip toes in as well (if she can tip toe anywhere). Nice way to wake up the morning after a great trip.

Thanks for anyone who has followed our latest trip, it has been a great experience to see all the Eastern European countries along with. Fantastic cruise down the Danube river (almost to the Black Sea) and all the Turkish delights we saw. Then there was the Anzac Gallipoli part which I recommend to anyone as an example of how the Australians and New Zealanders held their own under extreme difficulties.

Now for the next trip. Hmm, not sure where yet but we have a lot to see around the world that we haven't experienced yet.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.498s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1293s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb