Two year Adventure, Day One, Bday and Going Away..


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
February 2nd 2009
Published: August 9th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -37.8143, 144.963

What a Start to my travels, the perfect timing of my 24th Birthday coincided with myself heading up to NSW for work a few days later. It was a great night, with the element of surprise after being blind folded for nearly an hour and escorted into the back half of my house, i was pleasantly surprised to see that many people had come to see me off.
With a costume party organized it was bound for good times and plenty of photos.
I would like to give a massive thank you to James Wilson and Regan Davis for all the sneaky organization that they put into the night, also my parents, and to everyone that come to wish me a farewell, it was great to see my close friends for potentially one last time in two years.
For so many requests to let people know how my travels were going allowed me to find this travel blog website which links up to my facebook profile..

So once again a very big thank you to everyone on the night, it was fantastic.
With me leaving on Feb the 4th, to Bendigo, then with the aim of stopping by Canberra, Wollongong and Sydney i will eventually reach my intended target for work in NSW where who knows what towns and cities i will be stopping by.
I guess you will have to keep reading my blogs...haha....now ive got you hooked.

Till next time......


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0204s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb