Slobbing Around


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
December 24th 2011
Published: December 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Day 98, 18/12/11

Not much going on today, looked around shops for some cheap underwear but Aussies only seem to wear expensive underwear so I didn't buy any. Hannah and Jamie bought a portable DVD player so the three of us got our duvets and pillows and watched Night at The Museum on the small 7inch screen. Read a bit of my book later.



Day 99, 19/12/11

Had breakfast with Jamie and two people we sometimes talk to around the hostel. Went to the two big department stores to see if they had any cheap underwear but again, they were too expensive so gave it a miss.

Went into work (or should I say old work) to sign next to my name to get paid and I got 3 sales which meant $50 bonus for each which made me $150 richer than what I was expecting to be. Went to Gym and then back to hostel to put all the calories lost back on in the free BBQ. Did the quiz in the evening, as always we wern't very good.



Day 100, 20/12/11

So 100 days in Australia! We didn't really celebrate much, booked our accomodation for Alice Springs and our 3 day Uluru (Ayres Rock) tour.

We are pretty much booked up now for January, Alice Springs, Uluru, Adelaide and Perth!

In the evening we went to the cinema and watched Mission Impossible

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb