The First Entry


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » St Kilda
September 1st 2015
Published: September 1st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Cape Tribulation Cape Tribulation Cape Tribulation

The latest adventure, Cape Tribulation 2015
This first Blog is to record a diary of our travels. I wish I'd started it on out first trip together in 2012 to England, Paris, Rome, Venice, Prague and Amsterdam but maybe I'll write about it later on.

In 2013, we had to cancel our 5 week trip to the U.S, 8 weeks before we left as Bens US visa didn't come through in time. So disappointing at the time but it was a big lesson for us that 'Things Happen For A Reason'. We ended up going to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand instead. This allowed us to save all the money for the US for the following year and also allowed us to visit some amazing places that we may not have ventured to otherwise. I will write about this trip at a later date too.

2014 was a big year for travel for us. We had a 2 week holiday to The Philippines in April which was amazing then a 4 week holiday to the United States in September. In the U.S we visited San Fransisco for Falsom Street Fair, then Los Angeles to stay with John And Hamish, (two of our best friends from Melbourne that moved to LA a year before). They also got married whilst we were there, then onto New York City to meet up with my sister Katie. Such an AMAZING city!!! Such an AMAZING holiday.

New Year 2014-15 was spent in Byron Bay Australia. We went up with friends from Melbourne and Sydney to Tropical Fruits.


This year is another great year for travel. The trips and travels already organised are
Sydney, Australia 25th AprilAdelaide, Australia 31st MayCairns, Port Douglas and The Great Barrier Reef, Australia 9th AugustLondon, England Dec 20thEdinburgh, Scotland New Year 2016Iceland Jan 2016file:///Users/dacruzdiego/Desktop/IMG_1122.JPG


More to come. Think I'll start with the Europe trip.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 35; dbt: 0.0263s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb