Draculas!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » CBD
September 28th 2011
Published: October 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

One of the things I wanted to do in melbourne before I left was to go to a theatre to see something. I had heard a lot about Draculas as they have been around for almost 3 decades and there is one on the Gold coast as well.

It's a dinner theatre comedy show musical with a twist haha. Once you arrive you are ushered into the upstairs bar area where you can have a drink first. As the name suggests all the staff and the decor is dressed up in a vampire kind of way. Really fun!

Then, a ghost train like ride takes you down to the theatre. So much fun but also terrifying! They also don't tell you that they take a picture at one of the scarier points. Quite funny. We then get ushered to our seats and a camera person is walking around with some of the dressed up actors and staff to take a picture with. We got one taken and it turned out really good! Of course I bought one.

We are served a three course meal before the show starts but they do have a bit of entertainment happening while you eat. The dessert was really cool as it was a chocolate coffin filled with chocolate mousse. Yum!

The show was quite funny and had us all laughing. It was a really good night and a great way to do a dinner theatre!

Advertisement



18th October 2011

sounds fun! I've never been to a Dracula's show but I'd like to. the chocolate coffin for dessert sounds great :) take any pictures?
18th October 2011

You can't take any pictures inside :( Booooooo but they do have some pictures on their website of the coffin...I think.....

Tot: 0.244s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 19; qc: 69; dbt: 0.1378s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb