Melbourne 2011- Day 3


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » CBD
April 3rd 2011
Published: April 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

We went to the museum today. Again, ive been before, but it had been a few years and i had forgotten most of it, and im sure of new exbiditions! My bro hasnt been to melbourne as mentioned in other blogs, so this is why we went.
We spend about 30mins looking at farlap! This was my 3rd time to melbourne, and 3rd trip to see farlap! My mums OBSESSED with horses and just HAD to see him again! O.o
They had a new section, old buildings made to the olden days which was pretty creative!! The stuffed animals and the dinosaur section was also pretty cool. They had a tribute to the koala who was burnt badly here in bush fires, and was famous for drinking water from some people. This was rare because koalas can be pretty vicious beleive it or not. Anyways, she died!! I didnt even know! Some uterus disease.. poor thing! so it was nice to see them do a tribute of her, stuffed. =)
I enjoed the creepy crawly section, with the snakes, spiders and insects!! And the water animals too. They also had a cool section of crystals which was pretty good to see in real life.
We went to the casino tonight. Unfortionatly we didnt go in as my bros under age but we went to the complex and looked at the amazing ceiling artwork they had there. Found an all you can eatery and tried curry for the first time ever. It was ok, but i didnt like the texture! Also tried waffles for the first time too, nothing that great.
Tomorrows our last day, and were heading to the zoo, so it will be a big one.
=)


Additional photos below
Photos: 26, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0316s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb