Tirp to Lakes Entrance


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Lakes Entrance
February 26th 2011
Published: February 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

today (23rd Feb) we left the comforts of nyree's home and headed out on our long trip ahead. We decided that our first port of call would be Lakes Entrance (via the long way round) after taking a cruisy 6 hours making our way to lakes Entrance, after stoping off at the infomation center we found ourselfs a nice little caravan park in the middle of town called Sunny side.
once we parked and set up we soon made friends with our neighbours, the people next to us where an enghlish couple, they gave us a few useful tips and hint to help with the trip ahead. we got talking and found out that they from brelwick and the people on the other side where from rosebud.

the next morning (24th) i got up early to to hopefully get a sruf in, but when i got up the frog was that thick i couldnt see 100m infront. so there went the surf and i went back to bed. after we both decided to drag our asses out of bed we got up, had some breakfast and headed into town to take max for a walk and have a look around. while we were on our walk we saw paddle boat rides on the side of the river. so we went for a paddle, max wasnt too happy about the idea to start with but soon after he seemed to warm to the ride. once we returned the paddle boat we spent the half an hour talking the the owner while we sat in the sun and watched max play digging in the sand. after spending the day out and about we went back to out camp site and relaxed the night way.

We was up and about early on friday to meet our 10am checkout time and got underway heading back up the caost.




Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



27th February 2011

Touring
Max seems to have become quite the tourist. Hope you are having a great time. Wish we were on the road too.
28th February 2011

G'day G'day
Wow so I'm guessing Brady wrote this entry? the "Tirp" to Lakes Entrance. My favourite part was "i got up early to to hopefully get a sruf in, but when i got up the frog was that thick i couldnt see 100m infront." Thick frogs hey. Seriously though it sounds like you guys are having fun. I remember going to lakes entrance once and doing some bodyboarding. The main thing I remember from that 'tirp' though is a story about a poo that I won't share on here. Hope all is well! Scott 'Legend' Hall

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb