Halls Gap Victoria


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Halls Gap
June 12th 2009
Published: June 12th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This morning waking up in Halls Gap Victoria is quite warm considering, 8 deg, well warm compared to the two mornings before that Broken Hill 2 deg inside the van and then 3 deg south of Mildura. We bought a little fan heater yesterday at Horsham, next time we will be prepared for the freezing mornings!

Halls Gap is beautiful it is nestled in the Grampians a mountain range in Victoria. The mountains are very rocky but its very green here in Halls Gap. The park we are camping in has kangaroos everywhere, yesterday I was feeding couple of them some old bread, when the others noticed and all bounded over, I ended up having to the throw the bread on the ground, as they all started to grab my jacket to try and get some bread.

Yesterday afternoon we went on a short walk to see the Venus baths up the creek a bit, it was about 2.2k round trip, Nathan plans on us doing much more today, I keep looking up at all the mountains wondering how on earth I will be able to make some of the long treks up the mountains eek, hopefully there is some walks not that bad lol.






Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0474s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb