The count down begins...


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Flemington
March 18th 2008
Published: March 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone,

So this is it, this is really it. Two weeks to go and there's no turning back now. The only problem is we can't leave the country just yet, no passport or visa!! Small detail.

Thought we'd give this blog thing a try, and make sure it's all working before we head overseas.

So we're packing the house up, as well as our backpack and our lives and we're really going around the world for a year and a bit.

The hugeness of it all is starting to hit, we're taking a year off to travel the world. All we'll have is our packs and each other.

Til next time.

Much Love.

Shelle and Stephen.




Advertisement



19th March 2008

Bon Voyage !
Hi guys, Just a small note from the Weavers wishing you a ripper of an adventure. Having done a similar "unplanned" trip (although ours was within the confines of Australia, and for not quite so long), we know very well the thrill of anticipation you must be feeling right now, and can assure you that there will be unexpected delights at almost every turn. All the best for a safe and exciting adventure, and we look forward to reading about your travels here. Sheridan, Sam, Devon, Daniel, Vicki and Peter.

Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0218s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb