Bob & Debs Caravan Trip


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Echuca
March 15th 2015
Published: March 15th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Day 23 – 15/3/2015



Hooray! Violin lady left today! Peace & tranquillity is back!

Went to the Rich River Golf Club, just across the border into NSW a few kilometres out of Moama. A very nice place with good priced food & drinks.



Returned to the Holden Museum just around the corner from the caravan park. Not over large like some museums, but the disappointing thing for me was the lack of Commodore vehicles. I had expected to see the entire range of Holden vehicles, but this was an obvious huge hole in the lineage of cars put out by Holden.



Afterwards we went for a walk down the main street, visiting the chocolate shop. Deb tried the Chocolate Liqueur while I sampled the chocolates. Deb purchased a champagne truffle while I had a solid chocolate in the shape of a mouse. Then it was onto the sweets & cheese shops.



Back to the caravan for some rest & some more “refreshments”. It is amazing how many race through the caravan park at a considerably higher speed than walking pace. And most of them are not young people either. Shame on them!


Additional photos below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.071s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb