Day 40


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Echuca
March 18th 2011
Published: March 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

The morning air is certainly fresh in this neck of the woods, so it was on with the jeans this morning.

We took the computer to check emails at Maccas, because the reception for TV is non- existent and the computer is not much better.

We visited the Holden Museum in town, this has certainly some wonderful vehicles and one of each shape/model produced in the 60 year history of the vehicle. The museum is definitely not up to the standard of the Ford Museum in the USA, but it certainly held some well restored Holden vehicles and engines.
They also ran a 20 min film clip outlining some of the history. For any Holden lovers it is a must see museum.

From here we wandered back in time to check out the Old Port Shopping precinct, and slowly wound our way through the old shops, browsing and enjoying a very relaxed walk through some interesting items for sale.

After checking out Maccas for a coffee and banana bread, (to pay for the use of the internet naturally!) we came home via a fuel stop, to fuel up for tomorrows shift to Ned Kelly Country.

Karon checked out the pool and had a swim, while the Old Fella chickened out, claiming it was a little cool.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.173s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0538s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb