Hobart


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Tasmania » Hobart
January 1st 2008
Published: June 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -42.8827, 147.33

Today I woke up 8:00 and listened to the news, then dad came and got me, and we went downstairs and got breaky, again I had Nutrigrain. After breaky I watched TV for a bit, then mum got up. We all had a shower, and got in the car to go to Hobart. We drove round then found a carpark, and got out. We started walking then went into centre court-cat &fiddle. And dad got a coffee. We walked around trying to find the cat and the fiddle, and eventually I found it. We looked at it for a bit while it was doing absolutely nothing, but then we went into target for a few minutes. We came back out to watch it go round which was pretty exciting. We walked round a bit more and then went to a place where you got to see all the yachts from the Melbourne to Hobart race and Sydney to Hobart. I got a Mercury show bag which is Tassie's local paper. We then had a look at all the boats, and especially the "wild oats" boat which was the Sydney to Hobart winner. We then looked at a very funny person-clown thing doing an act in the middle of the street. From there we walked in to a big hall with the taste of Tassie in there. I got profitaches while both mum and dad got a kebab. We went and ate in the parliament gardens. After that we walked over to Salamanca place, and looked in a few shops. We went back to target and got a few Christmas decorations and then back to the car. We drove to the hotel and did absolutely nothing, then we went to Coles for dinner, we ended up getting chicken, potato salad, garlic bread, pea, corn, beans, and mashed potato-how weird.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb