Bruny Island Cruise


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Tasmania » Bruny Island
October 21st 2011
Published: October 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

I went on a multi-award winning three-hour eco-adventure cruise, that toke me through some of Tasmania's unspoilt coastline like nobody else. Their safe, fast and comfortable boats ensure you're right in the adventure – seeing everything up close, feeling every thrill and experiencing nature first hand.

Bruny Island boasts stunning natural cliff formations, among the tallest in the world. The awesome 'Breathing Rock', the towering 'Monument' and the lush emerald green forests of South Bruny, I fell in love with this island paradise. The impressive array of sea and coastal wildlife rivals many national parks throughout the world. I met the Bruny Island seals, whales, albatross, eagles, gannet, shearwater and petrel, who all lives in this delicate ecosystem.

The highly trained interpretative guides love what they do and that made the experience even more fun, enjoyable, entertaining and informative.

After an unforgettable three hour 50km journey, I returned to shore knowing I been involved in a remarkable voyage of discovery, not just Tasmania's best, but simply one of the world's great environmental travel experiences.


Additional photos below
Photos: 100, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



21st October 2011

We're so lucky
Hi Eva, you're so lucky to experience wonderful things, and we're all SO SO lucky to be a part of it, because you write about it. You are doing a great job in sharing your experiences with us, in words and in photos. Superb !! And thanks to our Tasmanian friends in Skål, they make it all happen !! Have a wonderful weekend.

Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0985s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb