Limestone Coast


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Limestone Coast
October 4th 2011
Published: October 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Day 2, we travelled from Halls Gap via the Grampians to Hamilton where we had agreed to stop for Neil to have his coffee fix ! and as chance would have it, we ran into 'Twisty' (Peter) and Jenny Franklin. It was great to catch up with them and hear all their news. We then headed via Dartmoor to Beachport where we stayed the night. A once sleepy fishos' holiday spot which has seen alot of development (holiday homes) since we were last here a few years ago. Still a fishing spot as opposed to a beach resort though.

We took Jackie for a walk along the beach and she attacked the waves with enthusiasm after being in the car travelling all day. We stop and have 'walkies' frequently but nothing beats the beach for her.

The Trakkie tows beautifully behind the Troll and we are very happy with the way it is performing so far. We are carrying too much, we know that, but intend to have our first sort out here in Victor Harbour and probably a few more yet to come, discarding 'things' that are not required or being used.

Yes, i will upload some photos soon, but wanted to get blog underway so stand by!

Advertisement



7th October 2011

Carrying too much? No! Surely not :)
Hiya! That was great that you ran into Twisty, would've been good to catch up with them! Think of all the other friends you've got across the country that you might bump into as well! Glad Jackie liked the beach, I am sure she will start to settle down soon and get used to the idea that the Trakkie and the Troll will always be there, just in different spots every day! Photos soon! Love you both!

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0245s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb