Clare Valley Day 3


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Clare
July 6th 2010
Published: August 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today started in confusion as we tried to leave the Apartment car park. We had paid the bill and handed over the garage door opener and lift security key and were in the underground car park unable to open the door or get back up to reception - quite a challenge. Once we got out we got lost trying to fight the one way street system of Adelaide to get on to the Main North Road heading up the Clare Valley. This is a wine growing district near the Barossa Valley but quite independent. We stopped for lunch at Clare before travelling on through Wilmington (not in Sussex) and then to Quorm and the Pitchie Ritchie Park accommodation. We could not find the owner so raided the office to get a key and let ourselves into the cabin we had booked and paid for. As we write this we still have not located the owner of the property so the day ends in confusion. Anyway the day is clear and sunny - not raining like Auckland.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Not SussexNot Sussex
Not Sussex

Graham's family is from Wilmington in Sussex.
Pitchi RitchiPitchi Ritchi
Pitchi Ritchi

Our Cabin, Graham really didn't like it much. I thought it was fun.


Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0914s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb