day 67 3.10.2008


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Ceduna
October 10th 2008
Published: October 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We decided to have a quite day today due to all the travelling of the last week. Catched up on washing first thing in the morning as there was 3 machines but only 1 worked. As we went through the border quarantine station yesterday we had no fresh fruit or veggies left, so went groceries shopping in the morning.

After lunch Marg read a book while Warwick went to the public library to get on the internet to pay some bills. He read in the laundry that at the school library across the road you can used their internet for free, but apparently in South Australia the government has started a system where anyone can get free access to the net so he joined up.

After paying bills and update some of the blog he checked the email and there was 1 from Family Parks that read we had won $250 worth of accommodation in 10x $25 vouchers and it was good for 12 months. So we rang them in Albury to confirm and to see if we could use them for the rest of the trip if needed. The woman fax us a letter to present to park managers if required. For dinner a rack of lamb and roast veggies, fresh veggies at last. Still very cool to cold.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0666s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb