4 Sleeps to go.........


Advertisement
Published: July 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I havent packed as yet, but gettin lots of advice from my good friends at work which has been enlightening.........Yes I will pack light & drinks lots of water & rest & what else.........dont drink too much alcohol, may need one if the plane starts to shake!!!!

4 sleeps and now it is becoming real.........Talk too you all in a couple of days, when I only have 1 sleep to go....

Keep the messages coming!!
Chelle
xx

Advertisement



7th July 2009

you are on fire
they wont let u on the plane if you're literally on fire remember that
7th July 2009

Hey Michelle, dont worry about the not drinking alcohol thing! rip into it and you are guaranteed to sleep well! Cant say I've ever arrived at another country stone cold sober!
7th July 2009

alcohol
What the hell do you mean "dont drink too much"?? hahaha i expect pictures of you smashed as hell and enjoying life when you get back missy! MWAH..... gunna miss you!
7th July 2009

Hi!!!!
Good Luck................... From Bud xx
7th July 2009

Good girl, you have been listeining, and do not pack any clothes you would not were at home.
8th July 2009

okay - so i think we have established that you need to a) drink on the plane b) take a good book c) and to cough on people if you want a spare seat next to you - mumbling something about swine flu between coughs PS: not a good idea to steal lollies from pubs though - in some countries you can go to jail for that!
8th July 2009

What a great time you will have, cant wait to read your adventures, have a blast................................... Keep safe, Kerry

Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0838s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb