Adelaide


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide
March 28th 2011
Published: April 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Adelaide



Drove from Lyndoch to Adelaide to explore the city over the next few days, starting at Rundle Mall which is well known for its’ silver statue of two balanced balls – plus loads of shopping!

The markets on Gouger Street were fantastic for fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as a large amount of fresh dairy and meat products (which we stocked up on for vac-packing later in the day).

We filled up at the cheapest price possible –United West Richmond Adelaide 104.62L @ 145.7c/L, this included fuel in the jerry cans.

After picking Denise up from the airport, we warned her of the management back at our Adelaide Caravan Park (powered site $36/night – cheaper as a Top Tourist member) – the lady was lovely and very helpful, while the man on buggy patrol made it his job to ensure all guests complied to the park rules, a similar feeling to being in the principal’s office back at school. Luckily we remembered to drive at walking pace!

Sheree graduated at the Adelaide Festival Centre, getting a large A3 certificate acknowledging her Graduate Diploma in Ultrasound. We enjoyed a relaxing lunch and drinks to celebrate at The Stag in the city, then we continued with some last minute shopping in Rundle Mall before retiring for the day.

Km’s to & around Adelaide 128

km’s so far this trip 1766



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



2nd April 2011
Sheree - a 'qualified' Sonographer!

Lily
it is Lily from " How i met your mother" ..haha.. good to see you guys enjoying Australia!

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0242s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb