Shin diggin in Adelaide


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide » Glenelg
May 27th 2006
Published: May 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hellooooo!!!! Just a quick update to say that we arrived in adelaide and ros picked us up from the bus station, and went to glenelg where she lives, its a really cool place, loads of shops and cool bars to go to. Had a snooze as soon as we got there, and then went to explore the shops. We had an interesting bus journey with a crazy woman who was uttering obsenities all the way down!! Met a girl from stockport agin on the bus - its such a small world! We went out on thursday night to a cool restaurant on the waterfront, and chris had his first steak! However, it turned out to be an evil steak. Friday morning chris woke up with food posioning! Noo, well at least we think it was, the Tbone steak was the culprit i think. So, he had a really miserable day of being ill!!! He was feeling better by the evening, so we went into adelaide to meet up with ros and all her cool uni friends, and went around a few bars, and ended up in a belgian bar and had a kriek beer!!!! werido!!!! ooo and then we had a kebab, was soooo tasty!!!

Woke up this morning, and chris was feeling much better, which is great, so we had a pie for breakfast, and are now going to go to the wildlife park and see some kanagaroos and koalas so will get some cool piccies to put on the site when we get a chance. We are going to new zelanad tomorrow!!! so weird but sooo soo extied!!!

Right then, best go and see some wildlife, but we are having a cool time, thankyou rossa!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx Chramanda


Advertisement



Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 19; qc: 77; dbt: 0.0797s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb