Day 114 Australia, Adelaide, Cricket England VS Bangladesh.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide Hills
March 9th 2015
Published: March 14th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone,



We had a quiet morning at their house, before leaving for the city around 11.30am. We picked up lunch and snacks from Coles, before heading into the Oval for England Vs Bangladesh Cricket at 2pm.



It was a brilliant experience despite losing. We had great seats, as they were looking diagonally on to the wickets and the sun setting behind our heads all afternoon so we were warm but not blinded at any point.

I managed to have the briefest of chats with Joe Root, (Carrie from school is currently seeing him).



We didn’t leave until 22.10pm, so we raced to the train station to get the 10.30pm back to Seaford. Unfortunately the train wasn’t running until 11pm so we headed into the city so Neil could get some food. As we got back to the station they had put on more train on that route, so we jumped on the 22.40pm train, so got into Seaford an hour later where Rodger was waiting for us. They really have been so good to us!!!!



We had a quick chat with Rodger before heading to bed.





Love V&N


Additional photos below
Photos: 59, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.451s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 15; qc: 74; dbt: 0.2065s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb