Mount Tamborine , Natural Bridge (Arch) - Springbrook National Park and Coolangatta


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Springwood
November 27th 2011
Published: November 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Ocean 16 secs
Once again one of my colleagues from the Mincom Brisbane office agreed to spend their day off showing me around.

We drove out to Mount Tamborine and walked around the streets looking in all the little shops. For South Africans the closest equivalent would be Clarens in the Drakensburg.

I bought some Australian wine at the Mount Tamborine Winery and we had a drink and a slice of pie at the restaurant next door. We then did a walk through the rain forest just outside of town.

Next was the Canungra hotel for lunch.

We then drove to Natural Bridge in Springbrook National park. It is a really nice walk through the rain forest and you get to see a lovely natural arch and waterfall. There were some locals ignoring the do not enter area signs to jump down from the ledge into the pool.

We then drove to Coolangatta and walked along the beach a short while. We then had a cup of coffee and headed back to Brisbane.


Additional photos below
Photos: 34, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

LunchLunch
Lunch

Another overpriced and in this case low quality meal.


Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0678s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb