Day 18


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa
December 18th 2015
Published: December 18th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Day 18
We got up after being woken up by noisy children in the apartment above and had a lazy brekkie looking out at the sea!
At about 9 we walked down into the town to catch the river ferry that is like a tour bus, we sailed down to the marina and had a look in all the shops, one of which was called chocol'arte which had chocolates in like a coffee shop which also sold local people's crafts and art, I had a 'woodworm' which was macadamia nuts in chocolate to look like a worm and hubby had a mint chocolate budha aaannnd the boy bought his croc hat! Yay!
We then did the hop off bit along the river and had lunch hubs had a big brekkie and I had a really very delicious Asian pork belly salad! Nom!
After seeing all the river side shops and having a paddle at the shore we went back into town to look round those shops!
We got back to the apartment and decided a swim and hot tub dip were required! We were down there about 45 mins before a big old black cloud came over! We returned to our apartment and then it rained! Big old fat rain! The ferry captain Jono would have been pleased - he was wittering on about needing rain!
We got showered and changed and went for a lovely curry at Kaali's Indian restaurant! Not sure what it is about Australia but the popadoms are rubbish!
We had another walk around town then went back to the apartment and watched Herbie before beebize



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0606s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb