Sunshine beach xxx


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa
April 20th 2014
Published: April 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We were on the road early the next morning for the drive to Noosa which didn't take too long at all. When we got there we had some lunch and started looking for somewhere to stay, only thing was it was holiday time for the schools so there wasn't a lot of choice so after a day of looking for somewhere we ended up staying in a hotel for a night and start again the next day. We found a really nice restaurant opposite our hotel so managed to turn the day around with a lovely evening for Keith's birthday. The next day we all agreed in a place to stay for the week and once we got the keys and got inside we all knew we'd made the right choice it was amazing!! An amazing view over looking the ocean with our own jacuzzi tup on the roof top! We got lucky with this place it was perfect for us and was only a 5 minute walk to the little town with some really good restaurants and the beach too! We had an amazing week there lots of eating drinking and sunbathing so relaxing!! Me and brad had a surf lesson too, my first! It was so much fun we even got standing up and 'riding waves' as they say lol. I wasn't as good as brad though and got taken out a couple of times haha but it was so much fun!! The week went way too quickly though and before we knew it Kerry Dave Margaret and Keith were leaving!! It was the best month with all of them and such a good way to start the year we all had so much fun and definitely made lots of memories to remember for a long time!! So thank you for a great month Kerry Dave Margaret and Keith!!

Me and brad decided to stay on at. Noosa for another week so found another place to stay but it definitely wasn't the same just us 2! It took us the week to get used to being just the 2 of us again really lol. We got back into the swing if things though and booked flights to go to Perth where we planned to stay for 2 months before flying back to sydney to head to New Zealand. It felt nice to know we were going to have a base for a while after being in the road for 4 months. So I will update you on that in my next entry

Love B&K xxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 15; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0549s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb