Noosa


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa Heads
December 13th 2011
Published: December 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Arrived in Noosa Heads and went straight to the lovely Halse Lodge down by the beach. I was just in time for an afternoon at the beach which was literally 150meters from the lodge. This one i must say was probably the nicest backpackers i stayed at, it was a very colonial wooden building and i luckily had a room with just 5 others sharing, 6 in total.

I head straight to meet my lovely friend Maisie whom i had met on Fraser. Instead of doing a walk along the national park and ocean, we sat on the beach chatting all afternoon, literally until sunset. That night we decided to take it easy and spend a girly evening treating ourselves to a nice meal and bottle of wine which was just perfect and very much needed after all the sharing in mixed dorms over the past weeks!!! So didn't visit much around Noosa, but must say the beach was lovely, the sand was squeeky and the sea you could swim in no probs and there were plenty of civilised places to choose from to dine out at night.

Next stop was just minutes away from Surfers Paradise, to visit a couple of friends i had made when in Bali!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb