Mackay


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Mackay
December 26th 2011
Published: December 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday 21 Dec 2011 - John's last day working for Grants painting - He spent a couple of weeks painting at the Dolphin Head's Resort then he did a couple of days painting at the Flagship Resort on the Mackay Marina - a very nice Marina with lots of shops and resturants facing the water and a lovely walking path along the edge.

Xmas Day 2011 - Both John and I came down with different flu's just before Xmas so we were not very good company for the family on Xmas day but we still had a very nice day. We spent the day with Dawn, Ric, Tania and Ray at their lovely home at Shoal Point. Huge breakfast, lovely prawn salad for lunch then a beautiful traditional cooked turkey and plum pudding evening meal before we headed back to the caravan to recover from our illness's - spent Boxing day sleeping and watching the cricket, the day was quite hot and humid so spent it in the caravan with the air con running all day. This week we will start packing up and planning our next adventure - probably heading towards Coff's Harbour.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb