Amusing ourselfs on a dull day on the island !!


Advertisement
Published: May 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So it actually is a weekend not friday on a monday or saturday on a thursday but actually saturday the 10th May and we woke up to a cloudy drizzly day again very unmotivated so headed over chinamans to Watsons bay where for some reason today there were plenty of catamarans parked like cars in a carpark....... it was chilly which is very bizarre to say so we walked to the end of the beach where the foot of cooks look began and where we had been told the snorkelling was pretty interresting laid out our towels and before we knew it started to snore ...before too long we were woken by passers by thinking at 9 o clock in the morning ...not nice weather ..still fully clothes why were these girls crashed out on the beach ....and then it rained!!!!! What .....rain ...it ruins everything huh ....well not here it actually woke us up and motivated us to brave the cold water and go for a snorkel...the tide was low so after a few scrapes and bruises on the sharp coral and becoming tolerant to the chill of the water we managed once again to take some great pictures...... stilll very happy with my underwater purchase...

The morning was great but after 7 weeks on the island now the isolation fever is setting in and we were just itching to get up to trouble ..... dont worry we havent run a muck yet ..... but the day became interresting as you will see.......


Additional photos below
Photos: 48, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.216s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 21; qc: 96; dbt: 0.0947s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb